Seating fabrication has become essential in the design and layout of almost all venues. From huge stadiums to tiny amphitheatres, venues come in all shapes and sizes, accommodating all crowds. This means that the ability to customise your seating and overall layout is key to the functionality of a venue.
The entertainment industry has cascaded into many different avenues, showcasing a massive range of acts like live bands and stand-up comedy.
As a result, more and more people are attending these events. Therefore, where they sit, how comfortable it is, and how fast they get there plays a big part in the success of these venues.
Why Custom Seating Is So Popular
It’s no wonder the ability to customise the design and layout of your venue seating has become so popular. The industry is constantly changing and adapting. This means flexibility and customisation is very important for the vastly different acts that are available.
Having a one-size approach to seating fabrication is too rigid for the nature of the entertainment sector. As a modern venue, you need to be able to cater to the requirements of a showcase or act. Without flexibility, you could be overlooked in favour of another venue which has more custom layout options.
If you’re looking to provide an adaptable experience at your venue, contact Grandstand Systems to discuss your options.
How Does Custom Seating Fabrication Work?
Custom seating fabrication is grandstand seating and structures made specifically to suit the client’s needs. From space-saving aspects such as ticket booths and multi-layer structures to simple seating arrangements. Our team of highly experienced designers will be with you every step of the way.
Let’s look at our fabrication process step-by-step:
- From the very beginning, a consultation will be conducted to get to know the client and their venue.
- Measurements will be taken, ideas discussed, and advice given by our team on regional regulations.
- Once the preliminary design has been confirmed, it will be reproduced on our CAD system to give the client a look at how their custom seating fabrication will look in their venue.
- At this point we can create an accurate price for the project and iron out details on powder coat colours, upholstery styles etc.
- The design will then be passed onto our partner company for fabrication. They use only the finest metals to create strong, high quality and durable structures for your venue.
- At the end of all the design and seating fabrication, the final product will be tested and either delivered to your venue or picked up, depending on your preference.
We will also be there for first erection to ensure everything goes smoothly.
Grandstand Systems has over 50 years’ experience in the industry. Not only this, but they work on all manner of highly successful projects. So you can rest assured that your venue will be supplied with only the finest quality seating fabrication.
Contact Grandstand Systems for Custom Seating Fabrication
Grandstand Systems are an established custom seating fabricator with a global reputation and a dedication to high quality, safe products. Get in touch with us today for more information on our range of designs, and the possibilities for your venue.